From: bounce-37804215-5851...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-37804215-5851...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Meena Haribal
[m...@cornell.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:41 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Cardinal Singing non stop for three hours

Hello all,
I have been sitting in front of computer for last three hours and a Cardinal
has been singing all the time non-stop! Initially he was doing mostly
kiddokiddo talk to me talk to me for nearly one hour. I got bored of his song
told him to stop. Then recently just before dusk he has changed his tunes. Some
times ago eh was doing phewphewphew phew or also you can say thew thew thew (th
as harsh t not in like the, in India it is differentiated by two letters). Now
he is doing regular most commonly hear cardinal song.
Wow he has some energy!

I am wondering what is making him so much. Has he started third nesting?

Or he is just jubilant today! He is still going on! Now he is doing kuchi
khuchi kuchi .....

Meena

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850