I don't recall anyone reporting this, but I was surprised to find that the owl
tree in Renwick woods is down. You can follow the trunk to a cavity (possibly
the nest hole) now a sorry looking flooded basin.

Before making this sad discovery, upon entering the woods from the north, I was
surprised to see a/"the" great horned owl fly past to land on a perch 20 feet
away, stare at me, then take off before I can get my camera. Presumably or
hopefully it has or will have found a new home; but will we/should we find it?

Suan