We drove over to Lilley's Tack & Feed north of Dryden late this morning for
bird seed.  Near TC3 we saw a ROUGH-LEGGED HAWK and a GREAT BLUE HERON.
There was a SHARP-SHINNED HAWK hunting at the corner of Ferguson and Irish
Settlement Rds.  At the end of Signal Tower Rd., we watched about 500 SNOW
GEESE go over heading south (no small ones).

Here at the ranch, the COOPER'S HAWK continues on the deer carcass (5 days
now), but a RED-TAILED HAWK was on it when we checked at 1300.

I saw 2 RAVENS fly overhead along Bald Hill School Rd. early this morning.
(The Shindagin Hollow pair, presumably).

S. & S. Fast

Brooktondale