I have the iPad (HD) version and the iPhone version (there were enough
differences to justify buying both when they were recently half-price around
Christmas).

Richard: give me more detail: is there a particular species or search you want
me to check on mine to see what happens?

ChrisP

On 20120119, at 13:08 , Christopher T. Tessaglia-Hymes wrote:

> My recommendation is to contact the company that produced the application
> (Mitch Waite Group: http://www.ibird.com).
>
> From their website, you can access their contact form
> (http://www.whatbird.com/contactus/contactus.aspx) or browse their FAQ
> section (http://ibird.screenstepslive.com/spaces/1068).
>
> Sincerely,
> Chris T-H
>
> --
> Chris Tessaglia-Hymes
> Listowner, Cayugabirds-L
> Ithaca, New York
> c...@cornell.edu
> Cayugabirds-L – Archives
> Cayugabirds-L – Welcome and Basics
> Cayugabirds-L – Rules and Information
> Cayugabirds-L – Subscribe, Configuration and Leave

Chris Pelkie
Research Analyst
Bioacoustics Research Program
Cornell Lab of Ornithology