After seeing Jay's post of two Western Grebes up the lake
Dave and I scanned the south end of the lake from 11:00.
The viewing conditions were perfect for most of our time. Dave took the west
shore and I the east. Birds were what Kevin has reported minus the Ruddy Duck.
No Grebes of any type that we could see.
The likelihood of more than two Western Grebes seems dimmer, although two is
more than fantastic !

Happy birding

On Feb 11, 2012, at 11:47 AM, "Kevin J. McGowan"