Sorry for the late post but yesterday afternoon along Lower lake Road up to
Cayuga Lake State park there was a great waterfowl show.  1500+ Tundra
swans, 3000 Snow Geese(2 Blue), 2000 Canada geese, 1 Cackling Goose, 120
Pintail, 30 Am Wigeon, several Gadwall and Hooded Mergansers, 35 Common
Mergansers and plenty of Mallards and Blacks.  The swans were calling
constantly.  We looked hard for the Eurasian Wigeon previously reported
there with no luck.  I had read that the Bald Eagles were at mud lock but
didn't get that one was actually sitting on the nest already!

Up at Montezuma there were another 300 Tundra Swans on Knox Marcellus and 2
Trumpeter Swans alone on Tschache Pool. 4 No Harriers were visible from the
visitor center.. Mike Tetlow