I met Susan on Hammond Hill Friday after her foray to Park Pre. and we had a
similar experience; silence. The frogs did start up for us finally.  I always
wonder what makes Owls especially vocal or not. Of course my pondering mostly
occurs when facing the prospect of hearing nothing, but the anticipation is
still fun.

Gary