Still looking for a few more volunteers for Hog's Hole clean up on Sunday...
Hello birders,
Each year for Christmas Bird count, a bunch of us walk along the edge of the
lake and into Hog's Hole.
This year, the amount of trash that was out there floored me. I've called the
good folks at Treman State Park, and we can go in and pick up trash to our
heart's content.
It won't take more than two or three hours if a group of us pitch in to do it.
If any of you can assist on Sunday April 15, at 10:00 am that would be terrific.
We'd only need 10-12 folks to make quick work of it.
The Park staff will pick up our bags and dispose of them properly.
Please email Nancy Cusumano at
necusum...@yahoo.com<mailto:necusum...@yahoo.com> if you can help out.
Thanks! And let's make Hog's Hole a better environment for our wild friends of
all stripes.
 Nancy