As walking on Wilson Trail clockwise. I had just passed the wooden bird blind
when I spotted a  RUFFED GROUSE on the trail  right by the gate that goes to
outdoor eating area for employees. It was walking along the trail heading away
from me towards the gate.

I was able to alert Kevin & Jay McGowan and they along with Brad Walker & Livia
Santana were able to see it . It reappeared on the same section of the trail
this time heading towards the blind.

It had a nice little ruff.  Can someone convince the grouse to make a
reappearance  when I lead the Saturday Morning beginner bird walk at SSW?

Sent from my iPhone