Today was my first chance to see the male YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD which has (fortunately for me) taken up residence since late April in West Corners Marsh next to NYS-26 in northwestern Endicott, Town of Union, Broome County NY. As others have mentioned, it is best viewed from the driveway of the Ann McGuinness Middle School, and it favors the shrubby part of the marsh on the west half rather than the cattail vegetation or more open watery areas. It is not visible all the time, but it's worth waiting a few minutes for it to pop up, especially if you have a scope: It's a gorgeous bird with golden-yellow head/neck/breast, black otherwise except white wing patches. This is a great opportunity to see a bird which is normally far to our west, or when it does stray here is only glimpsed in a huge passing flock of other blackbirds.