Hi Cayugabirders,

Thanks very much to everyone who responded to my request back in April. I've
been hard at work this spring gathering material for a series of multi-media
ebooks to be produced with Lang Elliott. We are still looking for certain
species nesting locally. I'd really appreciate any leads to the following:

White-breasted Nuthatch - nest in natural cavity
Cedar Waxwing
House Finch
House Wren - nest in natural cavity
Carolina Wren
Eastern Kingbird
Belted Kingfisher - nest site or regularly-used (and accessible) perch

(note that for the cup-nesters, we probably will not photograph at the actual
nest...just use it as a focal point for the adult birds perching nearby)

As always, I offer you a beautiful print suitable for framing if the
photography is successful.

Our first ebook for the Apple iPad, Music of the Birds Vol 1, has just been
released. If any iPad owners would like to check it out, please contact me
privately and I'll send you a link.

Thanks for all your help.

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography