oops forgot to mention location...

This was all at Myers Point!
Meena
From: bounce-61058830-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-61058830-3493...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Meena Haribal
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 12:59 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] CBC dish to pass and evening birds

Hi all,
We had great CBC dish to pass dinner with great turnout and tasty food! After
the dinner, we went for a walk in search of Orchard Orioles.  We were rewarded
by wonderful sights of the orioles, especially those who had patience to wait
longer got to see them up fairly close for long time.  I think Paul Anderson
saw them feeding a young.  We also had at least four Baltimore Orioles,
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Mockingbirds, B. Kingfisher, Carolina Wren, Tree and
Rough-winged Swallows, Warbling Vireos, Eastern Kingbirds, Common Mergansers,
Killdeer, etc. I also heard someone mention Bank Swallows, but I did not see.
Lots of Common Grackles, Red-winged Blackbirds etc. It was a lovely pleasant
evening.

Meena

Meena Haribal
Boyce Thompson Institute
Ithaca NY 14850
Phone 607-254-1258
http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/
http://haribal.org/
http://haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf<http://www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/http:/www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/mothsofithaca.htmlhttp:/haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf>

Subscribe, Configuration and
The Mail