That is, zero OSPREYS around Treman Marine Park at dusk, but there were:
2 HOODED MERGANSERS
1 GREEN HERON
2 KILLDEER,
6 SPOTTED SANDPIPERS,
7 LEAST SANDPIPERS,
1 SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPER,
27 CASPIAN TERNS,

The many swallows over the Inlet and the lake earlier in the day seemed to be majority BANK SWALLOWS and the rest BARN SWALLOWS.  I saw 2 YELLOW WARBLERS together in a Willow along Jetty Woods. I thought there were other passerines with them but never got a good look.

--Dave Nutter