I spent a couple hours birding along Towpath Rd from 6-9:30am. Early on there
was fog moving in and out, but I found a Red-necked Phalarope and 1 (and
possibly a second) Wilson's Phalarope among the more numerous shorebird
species. I was unable to refind the previously reported Buff-breasted Sandpiper
or American Golden-Plovers from East Rd.

There were a number of passerine migrants as well. Warblers included-

American Redstart - 3
Cerulean Warbler - 3 (including one adult male)
Blackburnian Warbler - 1
Yellow Warbler - 2
Chestnut-sided Warbler - 2

There was a good northward movement of Bobolinks, particularly in the first
couple hours I was there.

Full checklist link below.

Drew Weber