Checked the Factory St. pond about 11 a.m.. No owl in the box & no birds on the
scummy water.

Also checked the "new" eagle nest in a tree on the point south of Mud Lock. An
adult bald eagle was sitting in the dead tree to the south of the nest tree.
Saw another adult in a tree along the Seneca River across from the main pool.

On my way to Auburn today were hundreds of crows on the ground & in the air.
Migrating? Possible, but maybe only out for food since we always have a huge
winter population here. The numbers have suddenly increased. Still no huge
numbers of "black birds."

Fritzie