Hi all,

I went to my front yard to pick up my moth light for winter storage when a dark
looking large falcon came into view coming low along Six Mile Creek not very
far from the house. It continued flying along Rt 79 quite some distance in
Southeast direction. I also found a small group of small finches flying over my
house across Six Mile Creek.

Yesterday, afternoon from my office window I watched a compact stubby looking
Sharp-shinned hawk circle around in front of my office window and head
northeast!

Meena

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850