I'm not sure who authored the Cayuga Basin link on Google Maps, but anyone
who would like a kml or shapefile version of the boundary that I used to
create the maps in the revised Birding the Cayuga Basin guide released last
year...please just ask. That boundary was based on Wiegand and Eames' very
rough sketch, and then translated to a GIS using HUC 12 watersheds as a
basis. Those are drawn from digital elevation models, and while probably
not zoom-able to a parcel level, certainly would have more detail accuracy
than one that was based on a region-wide map. Geo, I'll cc you off-list
with a detail of Tupper Rd.

Karen