About 2 p.m. I went to fill a feeder but had to shovel to get to it. As I
stopped to rest I glanced up & saw an adult BALD EAGLE flying westward towards
the lake, almost overhead, slightly southward! Nice treat!

Several HOUSE FINCHES,  about 30 GOLD FINCHES, & 8 or 10 C. REDPOLLS have been
chowing down & fighting over sunflower & niger seeds at the feeders here by the
house. Backlighting keeps me from identifying all that are up at the hill
feeders & a lot are there. Lots of house sparrows, for sure.

I  heard several gunshots while I was outside. Haven't seen any geese today &
only a wee flock yesterday.

Fritzie, in Union Springs,

where it's very windy, 30 deg. & sorta' blizzard-like.