Kevin (and other Ithaca, Dryden, Lansing, Tompkins & Cayuga Lake Basin listers),

Sorry, I was pretty lazy with the Cup wiki for 2012. Instead of saving all the 2011 stuff on another page, I made a 2012 Cayuga Lake Basin table but put it on the regular page above the 2011 CLB table. In 2011 there was so little participation in the town competitions that I didn't make the tables for them for 2012 right away. And nobody asked for them all year. I did keep my totals, although I didn't make a big effort. I can fill in my line in each of those yet-to-be-drawn tables, and they will make you and Jay look good. It isn't too hard to do this stuff, and anybody could edit those pages, but right now I want to get the 2013 records running.
--Dave Nutter