From: bounce-72556136-3494...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-72556136-3494...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Kohlenberg
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 7:19 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] More CBC birds for 2013

My count of Tundra Swans was a single flock of 23, flying over Comstock Knoll
between 2:10-2:30 PM, headed SE. This is Area Vlll with a grand total of 122. I
think the 23 individuals in Area lV may be the same flock as they were headed
that way. Whoever counted those birds would know the time / number of their
sighting, but it seems very coincidental.

Gary

On Jan 3, 2013, at 6:59 PM, <nutter.d...@me.com<mailto:nutter.d...@me.com>>