Interesting post Dave, as I had a pair hunting over here at my home (30 Torok
Road, Groton) yesterday.  We had a pair here 2 years ago but something killed
one in my pasture (and left enough to identify), and in the summer I only ever
saw a solitary red-tailed hawk.  This was the first time I'd seen a pair since,
and I would also guess these were a male and female.  I am not sure where they
nest, but probably north of my farm between Torok Road and Sovocol Hill Road
where there are tall trees and structures.

Nena

Dr. Nena Winand
Department of Molecular Medicine
C4-149 VMC