I would think not without the permission of the owner. That at least is the
policy of the PA Birds list serve.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Greenwood" <stpegreenw...@gmail.com>
To: "Daniela Lange" <dlae...@alphablind.com>
Cc: Cayugabirds-L@cornell.edu
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 10:53:45 AM
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] [NatureMobile: Birds PRO Northern America] new
Birding App for iOs

Is this kind of advertising allowed on this list?
Stephanie Greenwood
Ecovillage at Ithaca
221 Rachel Carson Way
Ithaca, NY 14850
607 280 1050 On 1/18/13 8:54 AM, Daniela Lange wrote:

Dear birding friends of the mailing list of Cayuga Birds ,

we from NATURE MOBILE followed your and other American mailing lists in our
programming development to gain input and ideas for improvement.
To thank you all I would now like to contribute to your activities by getting
your attention to a BIRDING app we recently published for mobile devices.
It is available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and will be coming soon for
Android!
We dearly hope it to become enrichment for everybody interested in birds.

Nice pictures:
http://naturemobile.org/press/NM_Birds_US_SS_EN.zip
App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/birds-pro-northern-america/id586644309
Our homepage:
http://naturemobile.org/wordpress/portfolio/birds/

NATURE MOBILE - Birds PRO Northern America (USA, Canada & Mexico) is a stylish
and easy-to-use BIRDWATCHING and BIRDING TOOL.
You can collect your sightings and observations in the field with GPS
coordinates, bird characteristics, and further notes.
For your sightings the tool includes 10.000 world species names to choose from
and to sort by taxonomy, country or state.
You even can plan trips by inserting birds you wish to find at a location.
The sightings can be exported and imported so you will be able to share them
with other users.
Upload your photos and share them with the community.

The contained field guide lets you read facts about 1029 North American bird
species, browse more than 3000 professional pictures of birds, listen to a
variety of calls and songs.
For fun and learning there is also a photo quiz game.

* Follow @NatureMobile on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NatureMobile
* Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NatureMobile
* Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/naturemobile
NATURE MOBILE presenting exciting topics from nature and other areas to a wide
audience of interested people, enthusiasts and experts in a clear and
attractive way. NATURE MOBILE is a community of enthusiasts and experts in the
natural sciences and engineering that is organized by Dr. Daniel ODRY.

For any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
Daniela Lange

___________________________
Daniela Lange
Assistant - NATURE MOBILE

Email: dlae...@alphablind.com
Web: www.naturemobile.org

Tempelhofer Ufer 17
D-10963 Berlin (Germany)

Welcome and Basics
Rules and Information
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
Archives:
The Mail Archive
Surfbirds
BirdingOnThe.Net
Please submit your observations to eBird !