!330 Sunday 11 Feb 13
Stevenson Road compost piles:  Herring gull with a tan tag (at least on rt
wing) reading X28 in black letters, an orange left band reading Z3 and a second
2 letter/number combo farther around that I didn't get, and a USGS or silver
metal band on the right. Gull had full grey back, but a mixed black/red spot on
bill.   Have plenty of pictures.

I recall seeing a message about banded gulls earlier last fall, but am not
finding the details.  If anyone knows specifically who to contact, please let
me know.  Otherwise I am googling it!

Anne
Anne B. Clark, Ph.D.
Biological Sciences