Susie & I were headed north on Irish Settlement Rd near Star Stanton Hill
this forenoon, when I noted a GOSHAWK in display flight soaring way up.
With one eye on the bird, the other was occupied in keeping the rapidly
decelerating red beast out of the field.  Since it's her car, Susie had both
eyes on the approaching ditch and therefore was in position to see a second
GOSHAWK (adult) zing in front of the car and disappear down a hedgerow.  The
displays I noted were "tail-flagging" and a series of shallow "dive
displays".

S. & S. Fast

Brooktondale