Very interesting Dave. I went out in my backyard (the dog has needs) at about
10 PM and midnight last night, and I heard Canada Geese almost continuously
both times. Amazing to think of how many geese are really migrating!

KEN

Ken Rosenberg
Conservation Science Program
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
607-254-2412
607-342-4594 (cell)
k...@cornell.edu<mailto:k...@cornell.edu>

On Mar 11, 2013, at 8:24 AM, david nicosia
<daven1...@yahoo.com<mailto:daven1...@yahoo.com>>
 wrote:

There was a massive nocturnal migratory movement last night to follow
yesterday's great day. South winds will continue today and the radar continues
to show widespread bird echoes persisting well after sunrise. It was interesting
as around sunrise the echoes decreased for a while...and now they have pick up
again. A transition from nocturnal to diurnal migrants??? Although we know the
geese
just keep going all day and night.  Could be another great day. Good luck
out there...

Dave Nicosia
Subscribe, Configuration and
The Mail