Brad Walker and I had a nice lunch-time skywatch from the hill at Sapsucker
Woods just now. Highlights were an adult GOLDEN EAGLE, 3 ROUGH-LEGGED
HAWKS, 3 RED-SHOULDERED HAWKS (and Brad had another just before we went
out), several thousand Canada Geese (nowhere near the numbers yesterday,
though), 2 COOPER'S HAWKS, 2 NORTHERN HARRIERS, 5 CACKLING GEESE with a
small group of Canada Geese, 12 TUNDRA SWANS by themselves with 5 Canada
Geese trailing in the flock, 1 NORTHERN PINTAIL with a Mallard flock, 2
COMMON MERGANSERS heading north high overhead, about 17 KILLDEER flying by
in groups of 1-5, a GREAT BLUE HERON heading north, and my first 3 RUSTY
BLACKBIRDS of the year with a small blackbird flock over the middle staff
parking lot.

Full list below:

-Jay

--