I know there are people looking but have not heard anything so I assume the
bird has not been relocated.  A few inches of snow fell and roads are messy.
If all else fails one might try to follow an evening roost flight of geese in
the area and get to that spot (possibly Biddlecum Rd at 264) and watch for the
Pink-footed (and White-fronted too) to fly in.

I've added a few photos to Flickr from the last few days.  Most interesting was
a discolored (yellow/orange) Herring Gull at the Madison County Landfill.

David Wheeler
N. Syracuse, NY