From: nutter.d...@me.com <nutter.d...@me.com>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] migration on radar again
To: cayugabirds-L@cornell.edu
Date: Friday, April 5, 2013, 4:25 AM

The weather radar is showing night migration again now (4-5 April). What's
moving in, or through, or away? Anybody got your ears to the skies? What will
be different out there today? Last time there seemed to be an influx of Eastern
Phoebes, American Robins, Song Sparrows, some other sparrows (Fox, Chipping,
Field), and Common Loon (I've seen several of the latter from East Shore Park
and Myers Point the past couple days). But I didn't see or hear about any
Savannah Sparrows, Vesper Sparrows, Virginia Rails, Black-Crowned Night-Herons,
Caspian Terns, Common Terns, or Purple Martins. Maybe those will show up
today.--Dave Nutter
        Welcome and Basics
        Rules and Information
        Subscribe, Configuration and Leave