If anyone wants to observe Ravens come to my house. They have been nesting
in the tall pines at the end of Yaple Rd(and King Rd.)
for at least 2 years. I am a bit concerned they are going to go after my
peaches, they certainly like my compost.
Last summer there was a family hanging around, and I have seen more than 2
so far.
                         Toby