Hi all,

On my ride to the CLO today, I found a flock of about 100 PINE SISKINS
feeding just off of Salem Drive, immediately adjacent to Salem Park. The
birds were in the trees above a house with feeders still out and were
making a lot of noise. I came across a smaller group of about 10-12 birds a
few streets over lurking above another set of feeders.

Otherwise, not many migrants out on the ride to work. I did have an
Alder/Willow Flycatcher on the path between Salem Drive and Sanctuary
Drive. The bird didn't vocalize but was conspicuous for a bit. I had a
similar experience with a bird yesterday at the Sherwood Platform. It
called several times, but I don't have their single call notes down yet, so
I left it at Traill's.

- Brad