It hardly seems an honor to the memory of Louis Agassiz Fuertes, the Cayuga
Bird Club's first president, for the eBird team or the city or the authors of
the waterfront plan to preempt his club's authority regarding the proper name
of the sanctuary that he dedicated on its behalf as "Renwick Wildwood". If you
want the name changed, I think you should petition the Cayuga Bird Club.

-Geo Kloppel