Hi all,

As Jessie and I are sorting through the data from the review sessions held
earlier in May, some surprising, and not-so-surprising "top-picks" are emerging
from among the 100+ binocular models we tested. To help narrow down the field
in each price category, and to round out our review on some targeted models, we
would like to hold an additional session this Thursday afternoon, 4-5:30 PM, on
the back patio at the Cornell lab of Ornithology.  If you missed out on the
earlier sessions, this will be a great chance to contrast and compare some
great binoculars -- and you never know what rare warbler will appear by the
pond.

Hope to see many of you there!

Ken and Jessie

Ken Rosenberg