From: bounce-98062864-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-98062864-3493...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Liisa S. Mobley
[ls...@cornell.edu]
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 8:54 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Ravens on east hill

Hi everyone,
I've also been enjoying the East Hill ravens, although I haven't seen any young
ones so far.  I live just up from the upper trail going into Six Mile Creek, on
Giles St.  Sometimes a raven will fly out from the woods, over Giles St, and
over the neighboring yards.  Generally what happens is that I'll see and hear
the raven, then it will disappear behind the trees.  A minute later, I'll see
the raven being escorted back to the woods by a couple of crows ;).  This
morning the raven seemed to escape the attention of the crows, even though it
was making a fair bit of noise.
I don't remember seeing ravens from my yard before this year, so it is a nice
treat.
-Liisa

Liisa Mobley
Sent from my iPhone