The parrot has been captured and is in the capable hands of Lindsay Burwell. If
anyone knows the owner, Lindsay can be reached at 585-208-0249 or
ls...@conell.edu
She will reply to the Craigslist URL.

Melissa Fowler
Visitor Center
Lab of Ornithology

Subject: ADMIN: East Hill Quaker Parrot

Good afternoon,
Just passing along a message, in case anyone happens to see (or is missing) an
escapee Quaker Parrot in the East Hill Plaza area of Ithaca. This was observed
sitting outside an office complex window today. If anyone knows of a pet birds
forum for the Ithaca area, please pass along.

Good birding!
I posted the info on Craigslist… here is all we know:
http://ithaca.craigslist.org/pet/3878677376.html

Thank you!
Marla Coppolino, M.Sc.
Technology Commercialization & Liaison Assistant, Life Sciences