Hi Ken and all,
I too was there at Knox Marcellus in the evening for a short time. I was
scopeless as I had not anticipated going birding but was kayaking the Owasco
Outlet from Throop to Port Byron. Thanks to Jason Hawks?
I was able to enjoy a short time scan through the scope for shorebirds. I did
not find anything exciting as others but we did have a WILSON'S SNIPE feeding
for a short time before heading off to hide somewhere. I did see some tons of
yellowlegs, few peeps and Pectoral Sandpipers.
I also enjoyed the pair of Red-headed Woodpeckers at May's Point.

Cheers
Meena
Dr. Meena Haribal
Boyce Thompson Institute