HI everyone,

Just wanted to clarify: We are NOT requesting photos to be reproduced in the
interpretive panels. We ARE ONLY requesting photos to be included in a
celebratory slide show that we will present at the September CBC meeting, in a
similar format to the one we hold in January. It's just so people can share
their images and show how much Stewart Park means to us all as a birding
community.

If you'd like to submit images (3 per person please) , please email me jpegs
sized at no more than 1000 px on the longest side, and I'll include them in the
presentation. Deadline is midnight September 5th.

Thanks

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road
Freeville NY  13068 USA

Phone  607-539-6608
e-mail   m...@cornell.edu

http://www.marieread.com

***NEW***  Music of the Birds Vol 1 ebook for Apple iPad now available from
iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/music-of-the-birds-v1/id529347014?mt=11