Hi all,

I am thinking of Bolivia during Christmas Holidays. So if anyone has been there
could  you share some of your experience? Email directly to me at
mmh3@cornell,edu<mailto:mmh3@cornell,edu>  I was almost booking my flight
tonight, but thought I would give a couple more days.

I am also looking for if anyone else is interested in going too.  I like to
earn my birds and identify them. If someone is with similar ideas is welcomed
to join.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Meena

PS: A friend of mine Krissy Boys, thinks she saw a Connecticut Warbler in the
Mundy Wildflower garden yesterday. She described the bird as larger and longer
than the Common yellowthroat and also she said that she was surprised by the
eye-ring which was very noticeable and huge! It was in the lower branches of an
hemlock.

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850
http://haribal.org/