Well I am going to report a very neat hummingbird sighting from Saturday. I
don't go h bird feeders as I worry that I won't maintain them well. So I just
hope that my garden's flowers help them out a little. But all this summer we
have been entertained by both adult and juvenile Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers who
have excavated extensive sap wells on my very large Pussy Willow. The young one
was back on Saturday and as we were watching her a hummingbird zipped in for a
snack and revisited several times during that afternoon. That was great.

Linda Orkin.
Ithaca, NY

Sent from my iPhone