There were two eBird reports of Nelson's Sparrow sighted this morning at Hog
Hole (SW Corner of Cayuga Lake), but I've not seen these posted to
Cayugabirds-L.

As a reminder, for a bird such as Nelson's Sparrow, although predicable in
location and timing of migration, I'm sure there are dozens who would
appreciate receiving notice of something like this sooner in the day via
Cayugabirds-L or the CayugaRBA.

If you hear of something like this, but are not the original finder, please
don't hesitate to post a "heads-up" message to the list and/or CayugaRBA –
don't worry about stealing the thunder on rarities; it's more important to get
the word out.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H