At least 60 Turkey Vultures flying rather low in a couple kettles over the
woods near Ludlow Road (runs north-south), which is between Rt. 34B and Lansing
Station Road, in Lansing.

Having just spent a lot of time hoping to see the female Blue Grosbeak (w/ no
luck), I don't have time to look for a Black Vulture in the kettle.
Many of these birds have been seen in the same area for a few days.

Also, have seen our local flock of adult and juvenile Wild Turkeys (about
14-15) in the vicinity of the corn field of the upper part of Lansing Station
Rd. a couple times this week.

Donna Scott

Donna L. Scott
Lansing Station Road