All:

I hear from Jay that textmarks has in fact terminated the free service
so we need to set up an alternative for CayugaRBA. I propose that the
Cayuga Bird Club takes on the responsibility of setting this up and
maintaining it for the long term. I understand there are free
alternatives, at least for the present, so we would pursue one of these.
If at some point in the future, no free service is available, the club
would have to discuss and come to an agreement whether we would pay for it.

I am the Webmaster and now the President of the club, so making this
happen would mainly fall to me.

I will of course share anything I learn with Oneida birders.

Paul

--
Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.
531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850