This text messaging is the reason why I saw   GYRFALCON...AMERICAN AVOCET...
AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN...HUDSONIAN GODWITS...TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRE
and many others. I know it gets posted to this email list too...but the rapid
nature
of the text messages has hit me when I am in the field and at times not far from
where the rare bird is being seen. hate to see it go...even though I am not in
the local area
up there.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:52 PM, Paul Anderson <p...@grammatech.com>