I'd be interested in the answers you get. We have had bats hibernating in
our garage for years. We've sealed up every possible entry space but they
still get in. They live in our bat house in the summer but they prefer the
warm garage in the winter. We had a beautiful orange (!) bat on a deck
railing last month. I can send a picture if anyone can identify it for me.
Thanks, Elizabeth King