On Dec 6, 2013, at 9:11 AM, John Confer
<con...@ithaca.edu<mailto:con...@ithaca.edu>>
 wrote:

They do poop and pee during the winter, which can leave stains and smells.

Stupid question, but what do they do the rest of the year?
But in all seriousness, thanks for the useful information! I've had close
interactions with two Myotis: one in my living room, and the other in the food
court at the Ithaca Mall. Both were successfully evacuated. We often watch our
local bats on summer evenings, buzzing our house, but have not gotten a good
enough look to tell the species of our little neighbors.

-Pete