From: Sandy Podulka <s...@cornell.edu>
To: Cayuga List <Cayugabirds-L@cornell.edu>
Sent: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 10:04 am
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Moving the Christmas Count Date Earlier

Moving the Christmas Count earlier would certainly make itimpossible for us and
many local families to participate--there are toomany conflicting required
school or work, or other social events the twoweeks before Christmas. In
addition, the compilation dinner would not bewell-attended, and I think that is
an important event bringing many localbirders together--it's a nice way to
start the new year.

Sandy