One SNOWY OWL sitting on the snowy patch on a bank 15 ft from the road. . On rt
89, Approx 1 mile south of 5/20 intersection. On the west side in snow and
brush with perfect views of the cayuga marshes. At 10:30 a.m. and still there
now. My map gives me the address of 2077 rt 89 seneca falls. It is just north
of that address. Careful- there is a bad bend and a dip in the road for those
traveling southward. Stopping is safest on the east side of the road :-). I
have a somewhat decent picture of anyone wants to see it.

Be well and keep moving!
Michele

Sent from miPhone

@ The Hayward House B&B