Hi,
 It came to my attention that the Seneca Army Depot will be under consideration
for funding for saving it for a public space. I guess it will need support from
the public to do this. I don't know what interest this is to the birding
community if any, but thought I would bring it to people's attention as it only
got on my radar recently.

Diana Whiting

Diana Whiting
dianawhitingphotography.com