I have failed to ferret out the intricate details of the David Cup and the
McLroy Award. Searching for answers has become more difficult that learning
the secret handshake of the Masons or learning the membership of the
Illuminati. Will someone break the oath and tell me the answers to the
following? We have found the original constitution pronounced by Steve
Kelling, but some details are still mysterious.

Who was the David Cup named after? Same for McLroy? Is there really a cup
with inscribed dates and names, or is this fictional? Is there a ceremony
for the winner with trumpets and gongs or is it a quiet thing. What about
the 98% rule--is this still in effect? How does one join--do you tell
someone or just post the number of birds seen on Dec. 31 and say "Surprise!"

Cheers,
Richard Tkachuck