Not a chance the whole lake will freeze over, Dave.
No ice at all up here where it is 460 feet deep. 1 1/2 weeks ago water near
shore was 39 degrees.
It freezes only at the shallow ends and areas adjacent, usually.
A little raft of Redheads, Ring Necks, swimming, diving here. Accompanied by
some Mallards.
Birding from my kitchen window on this wild, windy day seems good.

Sent from my iPhone
Donna Scott