I spent an hour or so along Rt 89 this morning, trying to get a good look from
the road at the large mixed flock of ducks & geese north of the ice edge.
Numerous Redheads, Canvasbacks, both Scaup, Goldeneye, Buffleheads, a couple of
Ruddy Ducks. But NO Tufted Duck. Access to the lake shore is what was needed. I
thought for a moment of walking up the ice from Elaina's but didn't. After
Dave's sighting yesterday, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the TUDU was in
that flock.

Bob